Are you ready for the REACH 2018 deadline?
09 August 2017
The REACH 2018 registration deadline is fast approaching, so don’t miss the opportunity to act and avoid the impacts of non-compliance. All companies involved in manufacturing or importing more than a tonne of chemical substances per year, into the European Union, must register with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) by 31st of March 2018.
The National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC) is holding a free webinar, 2pm - 3pm BST, 12th September 2018, where its regulatory experts will provide advice and tips on how to prepare for this challenging and complex process. The NCEC webinar will cover the following:
- A short overview and reminder of the REACH regulations;
- An overview of the roles and obligations of those in the supply chain;
- An overview of the inquiry process (now the only option available for those who haven’t pre-registered);
- An evaluation of the costs associated with REACH registration;
- A summary of the main challenges and top tips on how to overcome them.
Please follow the link to register for the webinar.
Johnson Matthey has established a REACH programme management framework to ensure effective coordination of REACH compliance across the company. We have a team of technical specialists who are responsible for individual product support actions and supply chain support.
Our REACH contact is EHS_CCR@matthey.com.