Entering a new era for organometallics
24 October 2017
UV activated curing catalysts are becoming an essential technology for the production of silicone elastomers. Together with our customers and partners, we are entering an exciting new era for organometallic products.
Pt-99, Trimethyl(methylcyclopentadienyl)platinum(IV) is a recent addition to our online catalogue. Its application as a UV activated curing catalyst gives a number of advantages for your Hydrosilylation process.
- Simplifies and speeds up the process by replacing current 2K process with 1K materials.
- Significantly reduces curing time for thick parts.
- Provides high quality cross linkage.
- Can be used with thermally sensitive materials and substrates (e.g. polypropylene, electronic components, medical ingredients).
Innovation & sustainability
- Offers potential routes to novel products not viable with current technologies.
- Reduces a footprint of productions lines.
- Decreases costs for equipment and simplifies maintenance.
- Lowers energy requirement.
We supply UV activated curing catalysts at all scales from laboratory to bulk.